Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Sept. 22, 2013, a son, Aden Larimer, weighing 7 lbs. 2 oz., to Nicole O’Brien and Chris Larimer.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Sept. 8, 2013, a daughter, Fathom Mae Mitchell, weighing 10 lbs., to Mellissa Pavlik.
• On Sept. 11, 2013, a son, Landyn James Weideman, weighing 6 lbs. 15 oz., to Kaitlin Keim and James Weideman.
• On Sept. 14, 2013, a son, Alexander Osborn Combs, weighing 9 lbs. 1 oz., to Emily Elizabeth Osborn and Marcus Alexander Combs.
• On Sept. 16, 2013, a daughter, Kallie Mae Price, weighing 9 lbs. 14 oz., to Kayla and Daniel Price.
• On Sept. 17, 2013, a daughter, Cathryn Ledford, weighing 7 lbs. 10 oz., to Margaret and Aaron Ledford.
• On Sept. 20, 2013, a son, Ashton Robert Helms, weighing 7 lbs. 2 oz., to Kathryn Ilo Helms and Michael Helms.
• On Sept. 20, 2013, a son, Riley Evan Sheldon, weighing 7 lbs. 10 oz., to Julie and Matthew Sheldon of Petersburg.
• On Sept. 21, 2013, a daughter, Brynn Elizabeth Sooter, weighing 7 lbs. 5 oz., to Brittney and Shem Sooter.
• On Sept. 21, 2013, a daughter, Elsa Margaret McMaster, weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz., to Jackie and Jeshua McMaster.
• On Sept. 23, 2013, a son, Jimi Dale Hosiner, weighing 6 lbs. 8 oz., to Alaina Brewer and Jimmie Hosiner.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.