Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Oct. 7, 2013, a daughter, Kahlen Elizabeth Buck, weighing 8 lbs. 1 oz., to Margaret and Jacob Buck.
• On Oct. 7, 2013, a daughter, Naavah Emily Grace Willis, weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz., to Yvonne Willis.
• On Oct. 8, 2013, a son, Jack Alexander Chavis, weighing 6 lbs. 2 oz., to Temenuga and James Chavis.
• On Oct. 9, 2013, a son, Aaron Ezekiel Bishop, weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz., to Gabrielle and Christopher Bishop.
• On Oct. 9, 2013, a daughter, Sonnie Elsarina Leitasha Talia-Galletes, weighing 8 lbs. 6 oz., to Sala Talia and Chance Galletes.
• On Oct. 11, 2013, a daughter, Natalie Miffy Johnson, weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz., to Marisa James and Thomas Johnson.
• On Oct. 11, 2013, a son, Keegan Girardot, weighing 9 lbs. 14 oz., to Aluna Alcorin.
• On Oct. 12, 2013, a son, Michael Jordan Gomez-Sharclane, weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz., to Ellen Sharclane and Michael Gomez.
• On Oct. 13, 2013, a son, Finn Logan Dunivin, weighing 7 lbs. 5 oz., to Kelly and Larry Dunivin.
Recent births with Inside Passage Midwifery:
• On Oct. 10, 2013, a son, Alden Scott Talbot, weighing 7 lbs., to Marlowe Dunker and Tony Talbot.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.