Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Oct. 19, 2013, a son, Eli Hawke Mulvey, weighing 7 lbs. 5 oz., to Robin and Steve Mulvey.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Oct. 15, 2013, a daughter, Esme Marvel Woolford, weighing 8 lbs. 6 oz., to Noelle Derse and Larry Woolford.
• On Oct. 15, 2013, a son, Vaughan Edson Jones, weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz., to Frances and Luke Jones.
• On Oct. 15, 2013, a daughter, Evelyn Lou Woodrow, weighing 7 lbs., to Tracy and Jeremy Woodrow.
• On Oct. 18, 2013, a son, Cassious James Davidson, weighing 6 lbs., to Michelle Ward and Anthony Davidson.
• On Oct. 18, 2013, a daughter, Isabelle Leigh Sweet, weighing 9 lbs. 8 oz., to Marah Patterson and Lawrence Sweet, Jr. of Haines
• On Oct. 20, 2013, a daughter, Ariah Rose Gonzalez, weighing 5 lbs. 13 oz., to Brooke Ann Lampe and Matthew James Gonzalez of Hoonah.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.