Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Oct. 23, 2013, a son, Thomas Rex Hunter, weighing 8 lbs. 5 oz., to Heather Smith and Matthew Hunter of Haines.
• On Nov. 3, 2013, a daughter, Mae Adeline Stoner, weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz., to Sara and Ray Stoner of Petersburg.
• On Nov. 6, 2013, a son, Taber Dean Young, weighing 9 lbs. 7 oz., to Clarissa and Josh Young of Wrangell.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Oct. 29, 2013, a son, weighing 8 lbs. 11 oz., to Elizabeth Davis and Wesley McEwen.
• On Oct. 30, 2013, a son, Jackson Wayne Bass, weighing 9 lbs. 4 oz., to Nicole Franzoni and Shawn Bass.
• On Oct. 30, 2013, a daughter, Arabella Melissa Guthrie, weighing 7 lbs. 7 oz., to Katherine Nelson and David Guthrie.
• On Nov. 1, 2013, a daughter, Sianna Lia Ripley, weighing 10 lbs. 11 oz., to Renee Lynn Stevens.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.