Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• A son, Kade, to parents Deanna and Josh.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Dec. 24, 2013, a daughter, Elsie Grace Stevens, weighing 8 lbs. 12 oz., to Lacie and Daniel Stevens.
• On Dec. 25, 2013, a daughter, LeeAnn Marie Lime, weighing 8 lbs. 5 oz., to Natasha Cameron and Cecil Lime of Craig.
• On Dec. 28, 2013, a daughter, Merry Jay James, weighing 7 lbs. 5 oz., to Stephanie A. N. and William J. J. James.
• On Dec. 29, 2013, a daughter, Verity Love Thorgesen, weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz., to Amy and Christopher Thorgesen of Haines.
• On Dec. 29, 2013, a son, Kaylix Nicholas Baines, weighing 7 lbs. 9 oz., to Sydney Sabin and Kyler Baines.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.