Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Jan. 4, 2014, a daughter, Zuriel Serene Kerr, weighing 8 lbs. 4 oz., to Melodie and Andrew Kerr.
• On Jan. 5, 2014, a son, Oswin Timothy Klinger, weighing 8 lbs. 5 oz., to Sarah-Jane and Steve Klinger.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Dec. 29, 2013, a daughter, Maizee Jayne, weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz., to Sarah Selvig and Brad Baker.
• On Jan. 2, 2014, a son, Jeshua Raymond Moreno, weighing 9 lbs. 1 oz., to Elizabeth and John Raymond Moreno.
• On Jan. 4, 2014, a son, Chayton Isaias Howard, weighing 8 lbs. 9 oz., to Tamara Howard.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.