Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Feb. 18, 2014, a daughter, Maxine Petersen, to Samantha Jenkins and Carl Petersen.
• On Feb. 24, 2014, a daughter, Makenna Jade Tupou, to Kari and Sione Tupou.
• On Feb. 23, 2014, a son, Jasper Witter Frank, to Monica and Chris Frank.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Feb. 17, 2014, a daughter, Layla Ray Drummond, weighing 8 lbs. 6 oz., to Renee and Charles E. Drummond IV.
• On Feb. 17, 2014, a son, Ryder William Myers, weighing 7 lbs. 8 oz., to Delaney Guimont-Van Sickle and Matthew Myers.
• On Feb. 17, 2014, a daughter, Kitalia Janae Miller, weighing 8 lbs. 3 oz., to Laura Cordero and Jovan Miller.
• On Feb. 18, 2014, a son, Elias Gordon Ross, weighing 8 lbs. 15 oz., Julie and Jesse Ross.
• On Feb. 19, 2014, a son, Bentley Thomas Baltzell, weighing 7 lbs. 7 oz., to Hannah Dobbins and Dillon Baltzell of Haines.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.