Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On April 28, 2014, a son, Baby Boy Pierce, weighing 8 lbs. 3 oz., to Adrienne Pierce and Jamie Pierce.
• On April 28, 2014, a son, Pavel Christopher Khmelev, weighing 8 lbs. 13 oz., to Erin Khmelev and Andre Khmelev.
• On April 28, 2014, a daughter, Marie Gray Brooks, weighing 7 lbs. 13 oz., to Rebecca Brooks and Mitchell Brooks.
• On April 29, 2014, a daughter, Gracelyn Doris Helen See, weighing 9 lbs. 5 oz., to Rosanna Williams and Travis See of Angoon.
• On April 30, 2014, a daughter, Maggie Jane Gatton, weighing 8 lb. 12 oz., to Samantha Gatton and Shawn Gatton.
• On May 2, 2014, a daughter, Sophia Jade E. Cabico, weighing 6 lb. 4 oz., to Edilyn Ann E. Cabico and Jerald Carranza Cabico.
• On May 3, 2014, a son, Lincoln Thomas Freas, weighing 10 lb. 2 oz., to Megan Campbell and Benjamin Freas.
• On May 3, 2014, a son, Lyle Adair Squartsoff, weighing 7 lbs., to Sophia Squartsoff and Raymond Squartsoff.
• On May 4, 2014, a female, Lily Rogers, weighing 6 lbs. 3 oz., to Bethany Rogers and Christopher Rogers.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.