Local

Dryer causes small fire at Douglas apartment building

A propane-operated dryer started a fire at the Cordova Heights apartment building on Monday night, causing little damage and no injuries.

Read more

This Week's Circulars

 

CONTACT US

  • Switchboard: 907-586-3740
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-586-3740
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-586-9097
  • Business Fax: 907-586-9097
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-523-2230
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING