ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP

JOIN NOW ACTIVATE SIGN IN
  • Overcast, mist, light rain
  • 36°
    Overcast, mist, light rain
  • Comment

1 woman dies, 4 others hospitalized in CO leak

Posted: November 7, 2013 - 2:54pm

ANCHORAGE — A woman has died, and four others were taken to hospitals after an apparent carbon monoxide leak at a Wasilla area home.

KTUU reports (http://is.gd/TAhigT) an adult female was declared dead Thursday morning at the scene, a home in Meadow Lakes.

A man was flown to an Anchorage hospital, and three others, including a 4-year-old child, were taken to a Wasilla hospital. Among those hospitalized were two men who found the others. Officials say just from calling in the situation, their levels were so high they were taken to the hospital.

Central Mat-Su Emergency Services Director Dennis Brodigan says preliminary indications point to a boiler that wasn't operating correctly.

  • Comment

Spotted

Please Note: You may have disabled JavaScript and/or CSS. Although this news content will be accessible, certain functionality is unavailable.

Skip to News

« back

next »

  • title http://spotted.juneauempire.com/galleries/378073/ http://spotted.juneauempire.com/galleries/378058/ http://spotted.juneauempire.com/galleries/378053/
  • title http://spotted.juneauempire.com/galleries/378048/ http://spotted.juneauempire.com/galleries/378043/ http://spotted.juneauempire.com/galleries/378038/
  • title http://spotted.juneauempire.com/galleries/378028/ http://spotted.juneauempire.com/galleries/378023/
Slideshow | Soboleff Ceremony

CONTACT US

  • Switchboard: 907-586-3740
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-586-3740
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-586-3028
  • Business Fax: 907-586-9097
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-523-2230
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING