This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:05 p.m. Sunday, JPD investigated a death of a 30-year-old woman in the 5800 block of Montgomery Street. The death is not considered suspicious and next of kin has been notified.
Expired vessel registration
• Sunday, Anthony K. Weiss, 53, was cited for operating his personal watercraft with an expired registration.
• At 12:09 a.m. Monday, Darrin Darringer Austin, 26, was remanded into custody in the 5900 block of Churchill Way. Austin was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 4:17 p.m. Sunday, a 19-year-old man reported someone gained access to his vehicle and stole several items on Glacier Highway. The items have an estimated value of $625.
• At 11:17 a.m. Monday, a 20-year-old woman reported her vehicle was keyed in the 2200 block of Trout Street.
© 2017. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us