This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 6:13 p.m. Monday, a 42-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence assault. The person was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:10 p.m. Monday, a 40-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to LCCC.
• Tuesday, John C. Kaliher, 26, was cited for making a false statement on his 2010 sport fishing license.
• At 3:56 p.m. Monday, a summons was served on a 25-year-old woman in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
• At 9:12 p.m. Monday, a summons was served on a 27-year-old man in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:38 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 26-year-old man.
• At 8:26 p.m. Monday, a 22-year-old man reported his wallet and its contents stolen in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 1:02 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of theft of services in the 300 block of Fourth Street.
• At 9:52 a.m. Tuesday, a 44-year-old man reported an iPod stolen from his vehicle in the 8800 block of Sasha Avenue. The iPod has an estimated value of $200.
• At 10:01 a.m. Tuesday, a vehicle was impounded as abandoned in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
Juneau Empire ©2014. All Rights Reserved.