This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 5:22 p.m. Wednesday, a man was arrested for violating a domestic violence protective order. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. • At 7:06 p.m. Thursday, a 34-year-old woman reported a violation of a domestic violence protective order.
• At 10:12 a.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a failure to register as a sex offender in the 100 block of Marine Way.
Driving while license revoked
• At 11:57 p.m. Wednesday, James Arthur Young Sr., 45, was cited for driving with a revoked license in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway.
Driving without a license
• At 10:55 a.m. Thursday, Jeffrey Lane, 22, was cited for driving without a license in the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 7:16 p.m. Thursday, Trisha Marie Dennis, 29, was cited for driving without a license on Mendenhall Mall Road.
• Thursday, Ryan D. Bartman, 26, was cited for obtaining a 2009 sport fish license when he did not meet Alaska’s residency requirements.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:17 p.m. Wednesday, a 56-year-old woman reported a hit and run accident involving her parked vehicle in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive.
• At 2:35 p.m. Thursday, a vehicle driven by a 40-year-old man and a vehicle driven by a 38-year-old man collided in the 3300 block of Riverside Drive. The 40-year-old man was cited for negligent driving.
• At 5:54 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a collision between a vehicle and a pedestrian in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 3:39 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 50-year-old man.
• At 8:44 p.m. Wednesday, a summons was served on a 31-year-old man in the 4300 block of Julep Street.
• At 11:41 a.m. Thursday, a 31-year-old man was served a summons in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 4:32 p.m. Wednesday, an 18-year-old woman reported a bag and purse were stolen from her vehicle in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. The items have a combined estimated value of $1,100.
• At 5:29 p.m., JPD investigated the theft of $83.14 from a business in the 5200 block of Glacier Highway. The theft was first reported Dec. 31, 2010.
• At 8:50 p.m. Wednesday, a 65-year-old man reported a knife stolen from his residence in the 800 block of 12th Street. The man later found the knife.
• At 9:49 p.m. Wednesday, a 19-year-old man reported his wallet and its contents stolen. The estimated value of the wallet and its contents is $15.
• At 1:57 a.m. Friday, a 20-year-old woman reported a 21-year-old man took her cell phone in the 8600 block of Teal Street. The phone was recovered.
• At 5:59 p.m. Wednesday, a 30-year-old woman reported vandalism to her door in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 7:55 p.m. Wednesday, a 46-year-old man reported the lug nuts on the tires of his vehicle were loosened in the 2200 block of Crow Hill Drive.
Juneau Empire ©2015. All Rights Reserved.