Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Jan. 2, 2011, a son, Jackson Rider Smith, weighing 7 lbs. 8 oz., to Annie and Nathan Smith.
• On Jan. 5, 2011, a daughter, Patience Josephine Nelson, weighing 6 lbs. 13 oz., to Susan McCartney and Geoffrey Nelson of Haines.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Dec. 25, 2010, a daughter, Makayla Beverly Doyle, weighing 5 lbs. 14 oz., to Christine Frances Wunder and Brendan Paul Doyle.
• On Dec. 26, 2010, a son, Myles Jaxon Abad Pasion, wighing 7 lbs. 6 oz., to Daisy and Rudimar Balalio Pasion.
• On Dec. 26, 2010, a daughter, Iliana Jade Padron, weighing 8 lbs. 6 oz., to Amanda Lynn Padron.
• On Dec. 27, 2010, a daughter, Marina Marshall Todd, weighing 7 lbs. 8 oz., to Jennifer Marshall and Bryan Ray Todd of Tenakee Springs.
• On Dec. 30, 2010, a son, Tristen Liam Wagstaff, weighing 8 lbs. 5 oz., to Krystle Renee Jones and Christopher George Wagstaff.
• On Dec. 30, 2010, a daughter, Sierra Rose Lott, weighing 7 lbs. 2 oz., to Pauline Ida James.
• On Dec. 30, 2010, a daugter, Miriam Irene Satre, weighing 7 lbs. 13 oz., to Sarah Louise and Michael John Satre.
• On Jan. 2, 2011, a daughter, Zoe Renee Rusaw, weighing 7 lbs. 14 oz., to Ashli Marissa Anderson and Jason Clay Wilet Rusaw.
FYI birth announcements may be e-mailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.
Juneau Empire ©2015. All Rights Reserved.