We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:52 p.m. Saturday, a 27-year-old woman reported a 33-year-old man was violating the conditions of his release in the 2200 block of Crow hill Drive.
• At 1:13 a.m. Sunday, a 21-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 27-year-old woman in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 2:18 a.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a disturbance in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue. Property was taken for destruction.
Driving without a license
• At midnight Sunday, Michael Scarbrough, 43, was cited for driving without a license on Egan drive outbound. The vehicle Scarbrough was driving was impounded.
• At 12:14 a.m. Sunday, Cresencio Balarmino Bagoyo Jr., 54, was arrested fro driving while intoxicated in the 6500 block of Glacier highway. Bagoyo was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Failure to follow conditions
• Saturday, John V. Mallinger, 56, was cited for failing to follow 2011 personal use red king crab permit conditions.
• Friday, Scott C. Vulstek, 28, was cited for obtaining a resident 2009 sport fishing license when he did not meet Alaska’s resident requirements.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:58 p.m. Saturday, a 36-year-old man reported a vehicle was struck while parked in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. The estimated damage was $300.
• At 9:11 p.m. Saturday, Robert Jeffery Quinto, 25, was arrested in the 600 block of 12th Street on a warrant issued for failing to appear for an arraignment. Quinto was taken to LCCC.