This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:52 p.m. Saturday, a 27-year-old woman reported a 33-year-old man was violating the conditions of his release in the 2200 block of Crow hill Drive.
• At 1:13 a.m. Sunday, a 21-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 27-year-old woman in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 2:18 a.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a disturbance in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue. Property was taken for destruction.
Driving without a license
• At midnight Sunday, Michael Scarbrough, 43, was cited for driving without a license on Egan drive outbound. The vehicle Scarbrough was driving was impounded.
• At 12:14 a.m. Sunday, Cresencio Balarmino Bagoyo Jr., 54, was arrested fro driving while intoxicated in the 6500 block of Glacier highway. Bagoyo was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Failure to follow conditions
• Saturday, John V. Mallinger, 56, was cited for failing to follow 2011 personal use red king crab permit conditions.
• Friday, Scott C. Vulstek, 28, was cited for obtaining a resident 2009 sport fishing license when he did not meet Alaska’s resident requirements.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:58 p.m. Saturday, a 36-year-old man reported a vehicle was struck while parked in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. The estimated damage was $300.
• At 9:11 p.m. Saturday, Robert Jeffery Quinto, 25, was arrested in the 600 block of 12th Street on a warrant issued for failing to appear for an arraignment. Quinto was taken to LCCC.
Juneau Empire ©2015. All Rights Reserved.