This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:53 p.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue took a 27-year-old man to Bartlett Regional Hospital for an evaluation of his injuries after he was assaulted in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 9:52 p.m. Monday, a 20-year-old woman reported a phone harassment issue.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:42 a.m. Tuesday, a vehicle driven by a 17-year-old girl and a vehicle driven by a 39-year-old woman collided in the 9300 block of Rivercourt Way. The vehicles sustained a combined $7,000 in estimated damage. The girl was cited for failing to exercise due care.
• At 3:22 p.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 43-year-old man.
• At 11:12 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 47-year-old man.
• At 2:17 p.m. Monday, a 25-year-old man reported the rear window on his vehicle was broken and his vehicle had been rifled in the 300 block of Franklin Street.
• At 5:39 p.m. Monday, a vehicle was impounded as abandoned in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 4:03 p.m. Monday, Zachary Lowell Madding, 21, was arrested in the 5100 block of Glacier Highway on an outstanding warrant charging two counts of second-degree forgery. Madding was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.