This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• On Tuesday at 12:49 p.m. on the 10200 Block of Heron Way a 44-year-old man reported an unknown individual trespassed on his property. Police noted that the incident was unfounded.
• Investigation continued Tuesday on a report of an assault at 3:51 p.m. on the 9000 Block of Miner Court.
• A 39-year-old woman was arrested at 4:38 p.m. Tuesday on the 2200 Block of Trout Street for allegedly violating her conditions of release and transported to and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Facility.
• Investigation took place at 9:15 a.m. Tuesday into a report of a violation of conditions release. Police were unable to locate the party they sought.
• Police responded to a case of reported child abuse at 5:17 p.m. on Tuesday.
Motor Vehicle Crash
• Police responded to a report of a vehicle crash on Egan Tuesday at 6:18 p.m. A 2007 vehicle driven by a 30-year-old man struck 2009 Toyota vehicle driven by a 53-year-old woman. The Toyota suffered an estimated $1,000 damage. The other vehicle was not damaged. Alcohol was not a factor in the crash.
• At 2:03 a.m. a case was created to log photos of vehicles damaged by the high winds.
• At 9: 03 a.m. Wednesday a case was created to log photos of a wind-damaged municipal vehicle.
• Investigation continued on Wednesday into a report of theft of prescription drugs from the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road.
• A 51-year-old female on Wednesday reported at 10:39 a.m. the theft of cash and a debit card from Churchill Court.
• On the 3000 Block of Vintage Boulevard a 27-year-old man on Wednesday at 10:25 a.m. reported a failure of a customer to pay for gasoline valued at $26.53.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us