This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:20 p.m. Thursday, a 27-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence criminal mischief. The person was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving without a license
• At 12:25 a.m. Thursday, Robert Michael Vidic, 52, was cited for driving without a license in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 6:06 p.m. Thursday, Christopher Owen Davenport, 35, was arrested for harassment. He was also charged with disorderly conduct. He was taken to LCCC.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 2 a.m. Thursday, Eric Lee Moy, 18, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 2 a.m. Thursday, Jasmine Walker, 18, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 2 a.m. Thursday, Danielle Leann Gray, 20, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 2 a.m. Thursday, Jeanine Marie Ward, 20, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At 10:17 p.m. Wednesday, Hezekiah Josiah Bodine, 18, was cited for sixth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance on Thane Road.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:45 p.m. Thursday, a 22-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck while parked on West Ninth Street.
• At 4:16 p.m. Thursday, a 45-year-old man reported his boat was struck by another boat on harbor Way
• At 12:53 p.m. Wednesday, a stalking protective order was served on a 32-year-old woman.
• At 3:42 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 40-year-old man.
• At 8:21 a.m. Thursday, gasoline was siphoned from a vehicle in the 13400 block of Glacier Highway. The gasoline has an estimated value of $25.
• At 7:06 p.m. Thursday, a 40-year-old woman reported medication stolen in the 4900 block of Steelhead Street.
• At 9:07 p.m. Thursday, Robyn Cleo Buchanan, 21, was cited for concealment of merchandise in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 6:12 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of a broken vehicle window on Glacier Avenue. Money was also stolen from the vehicle. Damage to the window is estimated at $400.
• At 8:59 p.m. Thursday, a vehicle was impounded as abandoned in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 8:17 a.m. Friday, a 52-year-old man was arrested on an outstanding warrant issued for failing to submit to a polygraph. He was taken to LCCC.
Juneau Empire ©2013. All Rights Reserved.