This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 5:02 a.m. Sunday, Dalton Nierstheimer, 18, was arrested for criminal trespass on 11th Street. Nierstheimer was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:54 a.m. Sunday, Ryan Joseph Leslie Hamley, 26, was arrested for disorderly conduct on Front Street. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 5:20 p.m. Saturday, a 26-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:25 a.m. Sunday, a 36-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence assault. The person was also remanded for an adult probation violation. The person was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a license
• At 10:55 p.m. Saturday, William Jones, 24, was cited for driving without a license in the 1200 block of Harbor Way. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• Sunday, Robert W. Goetz, 56, was cited for falsely obtaining a 2008 sport fish license.
• Sunday, April D. Wheldon, 35, was cited for falsely obtaining a 2009 sport fish license.
• Sunday, Michael D. Ricker, 30, was cited for falsely obtaining a 2010 sport fish license.
• At 11:56 a.m. Sunday, Melinda Wright, 45, was cited for interfering in the 400 block of Seventh Street. She was also cited for assault.
Motor vehicle collision
• At 1:53 p.m. Saturday, a vehicle driven by Marcus Doren, 21, struck a fire hydrant in the 1700 block of Northwood Drive. The collision caused $1,000 in total damage. Doren was cited for driving without a license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:02 a.m. Sunday, a vehicle struck a handrail in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. The incident caused an estimated $350 in damage.
• At 8:57 a.m. Sunday, a 59-year-old woman reported someone struck her vehicle in the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue. The incident caused an estimated $1,000 in damage.
• At 6:43 p.m. Saturday, a 48-year-old woman reported a theft of prescription medication in the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue.
Violating conditions of release
• At 1:56 a.m. Sunday, Christopher Owen Davenport, 35, was arrested for violating conditions of release in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Davenport was taken to LCCC.
Juneau Empire ©2015. All Rights Reserved.