This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:26 p.m. Sunday, a 12-year-old girl was arrested for criminal mischief. She was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
Driving without a license
• At 9:27 a.m. Monday, Richard Earl Ritter Jr., 23, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 2500 block of Sunset Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 6:45 p.m. Sunday, a 26-year-old man was reported missing.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:41 p.m. Sunday, a 37-year-old man reported someone struck his parked vehicle in the 2200 block of Great Western Street. The vehicle sustained an estimated $1,500 in damage.
• At 8:59 p.m. Sunday, a summons was served on a 33-year-old man in the 2700 block of John Street.
• At 8:24 p.m. Sunday, a 51-year-old woman reported a VHF radio stolen from her vehicle in the 2500 block of David Street. The radio has an estimated value of $365.
• At 11:18 p.m. Sunday, Steven Milton, 26, was cited for criminal trespass in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 11:08 a.m. Monday, Harold Thomas Atkinson Jr., 26, was arrested in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway for failing to appear for arraignment.