We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:26 p.m. Sunday, a 12-year-old girl was arrested for criminal mischief. She was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
Driving without a license
• At 9:27 a.m. Monday, Richard Earl Ritter Jr., 23, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 2500 block of Sunset Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 6:45 p.m. Sunday, a 26-year-old man was reported missing.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:41 p.m. Sunday, a 37-year-old man reported someone struck his parked vehicle in the 2200 block of Great Western Street. The vehicle sustained an estimated $1,500 in damage.
• At 8:59 p.m. Sunday, a summons was served on a 33-year-old man in the 2700 block of John Street.
• At 8:24 p.m. Sunday, a 51-year-old woman reported a VHF radio stolen from her vehicle in the 2500 block of David Street. The radio has an estimated value of $365.
• At 11:18 p.m. Sunday, Steven Milton, 26, was cited for criminal trespass in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 11:08 a.m. Monday, Harold Thomas Atkinson Jr., 26, was arrested in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway for failing to appear for arraignment.