This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:21 p.m. Monday, a vehicle driven by a 23-year-old man and a vehicle driven by a 20-year-old man collided in the 11700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:59 a.m. Tuesday, a vehicle driven by a 16-year-old boy and a vehicle driven by a 51-year-old woman collided on Julep Street. The vehicles sustained an estimated $5,000 in damage. The boy was cited for violating provisional restrictions and basic speed.
• At 2:11 p.m. Monday, a 35-year-old woman reported her vehicle stolen in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 9:15 p.m. Monday, a 32-year-old woman reported her car stereo stolen in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive.
• At 1:52 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of possible fuel theft in the 5800 block of Churchill Way.
• At 10:18 a.m. Tuesday, a 23-year-old woman reported two of her vehicle tires had been slashed on Marine Way. The damage is estimated at $400.
• At 1:52 a.m. Tuesday, Saundra Leah Rozelle Turner, 28, was arrested in the 8400 block of Steep Place on an outstanding warrant issued for failing to appear for a change of plea hearing.
• At 7:53 a.m. Tuesday, Brian Abbott, 41, was arrested in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive on an outstanding warrant issued for failing to appear.
Juneau Empire ©2013. All Rights Reserved.