Editor’s note: Due to an editor’s mistake, the police and fire report from Wednesday did not appear in Friday’s Empire. It appears below. The police and fire report for Thursday appeared in Friday’s Empire.
This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:41 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department reported it was investigating the death of a 48-year-old man. The death is not considered suspicious.
• At 2:42 a.m. Friday, a 47-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was also charged with driving while intoxicated. The vehicle he was driving was impounded. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving while license suspended
• At 1:31 p.m. Thursday, Timothy Russell Warner Carle, 24, was cited for driving while his license was suspended in the 900 block of 10th Street. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Driving without a valid license
• At 5:21 p.m. Tuesday, Benjamin Hyrum Bingham, 28, was cited for driving without a valid license and for not having insurance. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:56 a.m. Friday, Richard Allen Siverly III, 26, was cited for driving without a license and failure to show proof of insurance in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 10:23 p.m. Thursday, Jaret Allen Grant, 18, was cited for giving false information to an officer in the 8800 block of Glacier Highway.
• On Jan. 14, Marc Matsil, 55, was cited for providing a false statement on a 2006 resident sport fish license.
No valid sport fish license
• At 7:35 p.m. Thursday, Robert Lafavour, 63, was cited for collecting clams without a valid 2011 sport fish license.
• At 7:35 p.m. Thursday, Bruce Winslow, 45, was cited for collecting clams without a valid 2011 sport fish license.
• At 10:57 a.m. Wednesday, Robert Leo Harris, 38, was remanded to custody for parole violations. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:26 p.m. Tuesday, a domestic violence protective order was served on an 18-year-old man.
• At 1:41 p.m. Thursday, JPD served a summons on a 20-year-old man in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
• At 11:34 a.m. Wednesday, JPD reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 36-year-old man.
• At 12:59 p.m. Thursday, JPD reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 40-year-old man.
• At 4:56 p.m. Thursday, JPD reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 34-year-old man.
• At 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, a 20-year-old man reported two tires and rims stolen from his vehicle in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive. The items have an estimated value of $600.
• At 2:05 p.m. Tuesday, a 75-year-old man reported coins stolen from his residence in the 2600 block of Engineers Cutoff Road. The coins have an estimated value of $7,000.
• At 8:35 a.m. Wednesday, a 55-year-old man reported the theft of four tires and rims from his property in the 3600 block of McGinnis Drive. The items have an estimated value of $2,000.
• At noon Thursday, a 19-year-old man reported his phone, iPod and bus pass were stolen in the 12300 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 10:20 p.m. Tuesday, a 38-year-old man reported his unlocked vehicle had been rifled through in the 4400 block of Julep Street.
• At 9:07 a.m. Wednesday, a 68-year-old man reported someone trespassed into his residence in the 18200 block of Point Stephens Road.