Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Jan. 10, 2011, a son, Jayden Robert Daugherty, weighing 7 lbs. 9 oz., to Danielle Christine Roher and Dirk Suson Daugherty.
• On Jan. 10, 2011, a son, Kenlee Ridgerunner Skeek, weighing 7 lbs. 13 oz., to Chrystal Rose Phillips and Wilbur Skeek of Hoonah.
• On Jan. 10, 2011, a son, Raymond Richard Everett Parks, weighing 9 lbs. 10 oz., to Rachel Pauline and Jason Ray Parks of Gustavus.
• On Jan. 11, 2011, a daughter, Kiley Madison Weitzel, weighing 8 lbs. 15 oz., Naomi Faith and Kenneth Steed Weitzel.
• On Jan. 12, 2011, a daughter, Rebekah Caroline Follett, weighing 8 lbs. 4 oz., to Laura Kristine and Robert Henry Follett.
• On Jan. 13, 2011, a son, Tristan Kent Carson, weighing 6 lbs. 15 oz., to Rachelle Marie Carson.
• On Jan. 14, 2011, a son, Elijah Patrick Alan Miller, weighing 8 lbs. 14 oz., to Chaley Jo Hall and Jacob Howard Dean Miller.
Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Jan. 14, 2011, a daughter, Tiana Renee Crawford, weighing 6 lbs. 4 oz., to Megan Dollarhide and Henry Crawford.
FYI birth announcements may be e-mailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.