This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:05 a.m. Sunday, a 51-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence assault in the 600 block of 11th Street. The person was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:21 p.m. Saturday, Joshua Ronald Kieck, 36, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 200 block of Franklin Street. Kieck was also charged with refusal. Kieck was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:46 p.m. Saturday, Cedar McLean, 27, was arrested for driving under the influence on Egan Drive inbound. McLean was taken to LCCC. The vehicle McLean was driving was impounded.
• At 1:04 a.m. Sunday, Joshua Benjamin Finn, 37, was arrested for driving under the influence on Mendenhall Loop Road. He was also charged with refusal. He was taken to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Drunken person on a licensed premise
• At 2:13 a.m. Sunday, Brian Nichols, 40, was cited as a drunken person on a licensed premise in the 200 block of Front Street.
Failure to have a valid sport fish license
• At 8:30 p.m. Saturday, William Ridgeway, 26, was cited for collecting clams without a valid 2011 sport fishing license.
• At 9:35 p.m. Saturday, James Collman, 47, was cited for collecting clams without a valid 2011 sport fishing license.
• Sunday, Robert W. Vogelsang, 58, was cited for falsely obtaining a 2010 resident sport fishing license.
• Sunday, Paul D. Ferrera, 44, was cited for falsely obtaining a 2009 resident hunting and fishing license.
• At 12:46 a.m. Sunday, David Evenson, 44, was arrested for harassment in the 200 block of Front Street. Evenson was also charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Evenson was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:43 p.m. Saturday, a 67-year-old man was reported missing.
• At 12:13 p.m. Saturday, a 53-year-old woman reported the theft of a bicycle from her property in the 7900 block of Douglas Highway. The bicycle has a value of $1,000.
• At 2:40 a.m. Sunday, a 26-year-old woman reported her bicycle stolen in the 11200 block of Glacier Highway. The bicycle has an estimated value of $1,400.
• At 11:05 a.m. Sunday, a 59-year-old man reported the theft of an engine stand from his property in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
Use of illegal bait
• Saturday, John F. Wendelschaefer, 31, was issued a summons for trapping with illegal bait.
• At 5:14 p.m. Saturday, a 30-year-old man reported someone vandalized his vehicle in the 20000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:41 p.m. Saturday, a vehicle was impounded as abandoned on Glacier Highway.
© 2017. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us