This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:41 p.m. Sunday, Dean Sharclane, 54, was arrested for assault in the 200 block of Front Street. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:09 p.m. Sunday, a 51-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was also charged with unlawful contact. He was taken to LCCC.
Driving while license suspended
• At 9:52 p.m. Sunday, a 27-year-old man was cited for driving while his license was suspended in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:03 a.m. Monday, John Henley, 40, was arrested for driving under the influence on Egan Drive inbound. He was also charged with refusal and failure to stop at the direction of a police officer. He was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a license
• At 5:43 p.m. Sunday, Tavona Richards, 19, was cited for driving without a license on Egan Drive outbound. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 9:07 p.m. Sunday, Cassandra Hill, 19, was cited for driving without a license on Glacier Highway. The vehicle Hill was driving was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9 p.m. Sunday, a 43-year-old man reported someone struck his parked vehicle in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. The damage is estimated at $1,000.
• At 8:28 p.m. Sunday, court paperwork was served on a 22-year-old man in the 1000 block of Salmon Creek Lane.
At 8:57 a.m. Monday, A domestic violence protective order was served on a 50-year-old man.
• At 11:52 a.m. Monday, a summons was served on a 21-year-old woman in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
• At 8:23 a.m. Monday, a vehicle was impounded as abandoned in the 300 block of Fifth Street.
• At 11:50 p.m. Sunday, Mason Thomas Baker, 19, was arrested in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road on an outstanding warrant issued for failing to appear.
• At 4:13 a.m. Monday, Ramond Grenberg, 23, was arrested in the 3300 block of Riverside Drive on an outstanding warrant charging failure to appear.
• At 6:19 a.m. Monday, Jimmy George, 55, was arrested in the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road on an outstanding warrant