Police & Fire

Posted: Monday, January 28, 2008

Fire:

• At 11:17 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a small fire at the Bergman Hotel at 434 Third St. An employee had inadvertently turned on a stove in a storeroom, setting fire to a television sitting on the stove. The fire was put out with an extinguisher by the employee. No damage was reported, and two people evaluated for smoke inhalation refused hospital transport.



Related Searches

  RESCUE    DISASTER_ACCIDENT    MAN-MADE DISASTER    LABOR    BERGMAN HOTEL 

Page not found | Juneau Empire - Alaska's Capital City Online Newspaper

Page not found

We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired.  Perhaps our search engine can help. 

 

CONTACT US

  • Switchboard: 907-586-3740
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-586-3740
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-586-9097
  • Business Fax: 907-586-9097
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-523-2230
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING

X