This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• On Tuesday at 7:30 p.m., police responded to a domestic issue on the 2900 Block of Simpson Ave.
• On the 1800 Block of Northwood Drive, police cited and released 19-year-old Kirk Henri Jim on Tuesday at 8:32 p.m. for suspicion of being a minor consuming alcohol.
• A case was created due to a report from the 800 Block of Twelfth Street at 10:10 p.m. on Tuesday.
• Officers investigated a report of vandalism on the 2200 block of Crow Hill Drive Wednesday at 7:58 a.m.
• Johnny Frank Wilson, 18, was cited and released for suspicion of being a minor consuming alcohol on Shattuck Way at 3:22 a.m. Wednesday.
Motor vehicle crash
• Police responded at 5:51 p.m. to the 8500 block of Jennifer Drive to investigate a hit-and-run accident involving a parked vehicle.
Attempt to serve
• Danny Joe Woodard, 28, was arrested at 8:59 p.m. on the 9100 block of the Glacier Highway on an outstanding $500 warrant for failure to appear for a compliance hearing.
Stalking protective order
• A stalking protective order needs to be served on a 32-year-old female in the Juneau area.