We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• On Tuesday at 7:30 p.m., police responded to a domestic issue on the 2900 Block of Simpson Ave.
• On the 1800 Block of Northwood Drive, police cited and released 19-year-old Kirk Henri Jim on Tuesday at 8:32 p.m. for suspicion of being a minor consuming alcohol.
• A case was created due to a report from the 800 Block of Twelfth Street at 10:10 p.m. on Tuesday.
• Officers investigated a report of vandalism on the 2200 block of Crow Hill Drive Wednesday at 7:58 a.m.
• Johnny Frank Wilson, 18, was cited and released for suspicion of being a minor consuming alcohol on Shattuck Way at 3:22 a.m. Wednesday.
Motor vehicle crash
• Police responded at 5:51 p.m. to the 8500 block of Jennifer Drive to investigate a hit-and-run accident involving a parked vehicle.
Attempt to serve
• Danny Joe Woodard, 28, was arrested at 8:59 p.m. on the 9100 block of the Glacier Highway on an outstanding $500 warrant for failure to appear for a compliance hearing.
Stalking protective order
• A stalking protective order needs to be served on a 32-year-old female in the Juneau area.