This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:16 p.m. Wednesday, a 14-year-old girl reported she was assaulted by a 13-year-old girl.
• At 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, Harry William Hewson, 35, was cited for disorderly conduct in the 700 block of Ninth Street.
• At 12:48 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to an altercation in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue between a 24-year-old man and a 23-year-old man. Both men declined to pursue charges.
• At 3:58 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to an altercation between a 16-year-old boy and a 14-year-old boy. Both boys were given warnings for fighting in public. Neither boy wished to pursue charges.
• At 2:06 a.m. Thursday, a 44-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence assault. The person was also charged with domestic violence criminal mischief. The person was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:06 a.m. Thursday, Anna Marie Walker, 50, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Ferry Way. She was taken to LCCC and her vehicle was impounded.
• At 7:44 p.m. Thursday, Thomas Taylor Condon, 56, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Egan Drive inbound. Condon was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:39 a.m. Thursday, a 47-year-old man reported harassment and suspicious activity in the 4400 block of Julep Street.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:51 p.m. Thursday, a vehicle was struck by a vehicle that left the scene in the 2800 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 6:23 p.m. Thursday, a vehicle driven by a 47-year-old woman and a vehicle driven by a 52-year-old man collided in the 3000 block of Douglas Highway. The damage is estimated at less than $5,000.
• At 10:07 p.m. Thursday, a vehicle driven by Joshua Gray, 22, struck a power pole, causing damage to both. Gray was cited for basic speed.
• At 3:55 p.m. Thursday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 28-year-old man.
• At 7:04 p.m. Thursday, a summons was served on a 22-year-old woman in the 6300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:45 p.m. Thursday, a summons was served on an 18-year-old man in the 8700 block of Haloff Way.
• At 9:49 a.m. Friday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 43-year-old man
• At 4:49 p.m. Wednesday, JPD reported a 20-day ex parte domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 47-year-old man.
• At 4:50 p.m. Thursday, JPD reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 36-year-old man.
• At 1:44 p.m. Wednesday, a 38-year-old woman reported approximately $5 in change stolen from two vehicles in the 9000 block of Sheiye Way.
• At 4:19 p.m. Wednesday, a 63-year-old man reported the theft of a cell phone in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 4:31 p.m. Thursday, a 26-year-old woman reported the theft of a netbook computer, an iPod Nano and a ring in the 8900 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 5:56 p.m. Thursday, a 45-year-old woman reported her cell phone stolen in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 11:16 p.m. Thursday, a 25-year-old woman reported her purse and its contents stolen from her vehicle in the 8600 block of Marilyn Avenue.
• At 2:56 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of trespassing in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 10:36 p.m. Wednesday, a 48-year-old woman reported vandalism to her residence in the 8200 block of Birch Lane.
• At 11:09 p.m. Wednesday, a 56-year-old man reported vandalism to his residence window in the 4200 block of Mendenhall Boulevard.
• At 10:01 p.m. Wednesday, Thomas Morris Austin II, 34, was arrested in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway on a warrant issued for failing to appear for a hearing. He was also charged with second-degree robbery. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:57 p.m. Thursday, Cameron Keith O’Neil was arrested for third-degree misconduct involving weapons in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. He was also charged with fourth-degree misconduct involving weapons. O’Neil was taken to LCCC.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us