We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Jan. 19, 2011, a son, Dalin Kyle Brady, weighing 10 lbs. 3 oz., to Janlaine Lin and Kyle Matthew Brady.
• On Jan. 22, 2011, a son, Arthur George Atkinson, weighing 7 lbs. 11 oz., to Alexandra Elizabeth and Larry David Atkinson.
• On Jan. 23, 2011, a daughter, NB Evelyn Malapanis, weighing 6 lbs. 6 oz., to Sarah Jessie Hilda Power and James Thomas Malapanis.
Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Jan. 7, 2011, a son, Henry Emil Maier, to Shayna Rohwer and Kevin Maier and sibling Reed Elliot.
• On Jan. 18, 2011, a son, Trigby Lee Lutton, to Mandy Wood and Greg Lutton and sibling Bareal of Petersburg.
• On Jan. 20, 2011, a daughter, Ruby Winter Ewing, to Ashleigh and Dan Ewing.
• On Jan. 25, 2011, a daughter, Emma Elizabeth Schaal, weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz., to Sarah and Erich Schaal and sibling Hunter.
On Dec. 7, 2010, a daughter, Ziedite Zemene Holmberg, weighing 8 lbs. 12 oz., to Diana Zarins and Langston Carl Holmberg of Stanford, Calif., formerly of Juneau.
FYI birth announcements may be e-mailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.