This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:45 a.m. Sunday, a 47-year-old man reported a residence was broken into in the 8300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:47 a.m. Sunday, George Strom, 27 was arrested for criminal mischief in the 200 block of Front Street. Strom was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:16 p.m. Saturday, a 29-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. She was also charged with assault and interfering with the report of a domestic violence crime. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:54 p.m. Saturday, a 30-year-old man was arrested for fourth-degree domestic violence assault. He was also remanded to custody for a probation violation. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 9:06 p.m. Saturday, a 19-year-old person was arrested for two counts of domestic violence assault. The person was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:58 a.m. Sunday, a 38-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence assault. The person was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:57 a.m. Sunday, a 39-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence assault. The person was also charged with reckless endangerment, interfering with the report of a domestic crime and interfering with an officer. The person was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:17 a.m. Sunday, Danielle Zimmerman, 21, was arrested for driving under the influence on Egan Drive outbound. Zimmerman was taken to LCCC and the vehicle Zimmerman was driving was impounded.
• At 1:34 p.m. Saturday, a 54-year-old woman reported a 39-year-old woman stole her cell phone in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive.
• At 6:12 p.m. Saturday, Eva Rowan, 22, was cited for concealment of merchandise from Alaskan & Proud in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 6:12 p.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department reported charges were to be filed against a 16-year-old girl for concealment of merchandise in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 9:42 p.m. Saturday, a 23-year-old man reported a theft in the 100 block of Main Street.
• At 1:35 a.m. Sunday, Jeffery Sheakley, 24, was arrested in the 300 block of Whittier Street on a warrant charging failure to report an accident and violating conditions of release. Sheakley was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:35 a.m. Sunday, Alexey Stepetin, 31, was contacted in the 300 block of Whittier Street and remanded to custody on a probation violation. Stepetin was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:54 a.m. Sunday, Artie Ray, 31, was arrested in the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road on an outstanding warrant issued for leaving the scene of an accident. He was taken to LCCC.