Juneau police, fire officials and state troopers reported:
Driving while intoxicated:
• Dale Zwingelberg, 53, was arrested for drunken driving at 7:36 p.m. Saturday near Old Dairy Road. He was lodged at the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• David Gilday, 27, was arrested for drunken driving at 3:15 Sunday near Trout Street. He was lodged at the state prison.
• Doron Gutkind, 40, of New York, was arrested for drunken driving at 9:13 p.m. Sunday near outbound Egan Drive and Vanderbilt Hill Road. He was taken to the Juneau Police Department for testing and released. Police were unavailable by the Empire's midday deadline for further details.
• A Pioneer CD player was reported stolen at 9:09 a.m. Sunday from an unlocked Jeep parked near Mountainside Drive.
• A CD player and a set of hand tools in a black zip case were reported stolen at 2:20 p.m. Sunday from a vehicle near Abby Way.
Vandalism and criminal mischief:
• The window of a 1993 Subaru was reported broken at 7:50 a.m. Saturday near El Camino Street after someone threw a chunk of ice through it.
• A window was reported broken at 2:03 a.m. today near Glacier Highway in Lemon Creek. Police responded when a burglar alarm went off. Police were unavailable for further details by the Empire's midday deadline.
• Police cited and released a man, 18, for underage drinking and driving at 2:04 a.m. Saturday near Glacier Highway in Lemon Creek. Another man, 19, and a boy, 17, also were cited and released for underage drinking.
• Police cited a man, 40, for failure to yield while turning left following a two-vehicle accident at 6:57 p.m. Saturday. A 1991 Honda Civic, driven by the man, struck a 1991 Nissan, driven by a man, 45. Each vehicle sustained about $5,000 damage.
• A 1993 Toyota was reported struck by an unknown vehicle at 9:09 p.m. Saturday near John Street in Douglas. Damage is estimated at $900.
• A man, 20, was arrested on an outstanding warrant at 1:14 a.m. Sunday near Glacier Highway in Lemon Creek. The warrant charges that the man failed to appear for a completion hearing. The original charge was driving without a valid license. He was lodged at the state prison.
Alcohol-related calls: 4.