This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:20 p.m. Monday, a 63-year-old woman reported fraudulent use of her credit card.
• At 4:57 p.m. Monday, Steven Muetze, 48, was arrested for interfering with an officer in the 100 block of Seward Street. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 7:35 p.m. Monday, Hoyt Edward Galvan, 54, was arrested for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Galvan was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:25 p.m. Monday, a summons was served on a 25-year-old man in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:40 p.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 29-year-old woman.
• At 2:15 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department reported a 20-day ex parte domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 52-year-old man.
• At 7:51 a.m. Tuesday, a 30-year-old woman reported the theft of her purse and its contents from her vehicle in the 700 block of 10th Street.
• At 10:20 a.m. Tuesday, a vehicle was cited and impounded for a parking violation in the 9400 block of Del Rae Road.