Juneau police, fire officials and state troopers reported:
• A Nokia cell phone, valued at $65, was reported stolen at 3:33 p.m. Monday near Front Street. The phone was stolen Feb. 1 around 11:30 p.m.
Vandalism and criminal mischief:
• A rear canopy window on a silver 1990 Chevy truck was reported broken at 8:11 a.m. Monday near Glacier Highway in Lemon Creek.
• Police cited a man, 23, for failure to maintain a safe distance following a two-vehicle accident at 7:15 a.m. Monday near inbound Egan Drive and Loop Road. A red 1995 GMC pickup truck struck a 1995 Mazda, driven by a man, 44. The GMC sustained $1,000 in damage and the Mazda sustained $3,000.
• Police arrested a man, 26, on an outstanding police warrant at 9:39 a.m. Monday near Shaune Drive. The warrant charges the man failed to pay restitution and failed to comply with the conditions of probation. The original charge was assault. He was lodged at the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• A woman, 24, was arrested on an outstanding Arizona warrant and also charged with a fugitive-from-justice count at 11:06 a.m. Monday near Glacier Highway. She was lodged at the state prison.
• Police arrested a man, 48, and a woman, 45, for criminal trespass at 8:51 p.m. Monday near Gold Street. Police believe alcohol was a factor.
Alcohol-related calls: 4.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us