• At about 1:50 a.m. Sunday, Michael Forrest, 46, was arrested and charged with drunken driving and reckless endangerment on Glacier Highway. He was transported to the Lemon Creek Correctional Center and the vehicle was impounded.
• At about 2:30 a.m. Sunday, Jennifer Blankenship, 27, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence, providing false information to police and driving without a license. She was lodged at the state prison and the vehicle was impounded.
• At about 7:45 p.m. Saturday, a 13-year-old boy reported a missing Nokia cell phone valued at $30.
Hit and run:
• At about 6:20 p.m. Saturday, a 2002 Volkswagen was struck by an unknown vehicle on Glacier Highway. A damage estimate was not available.
• At about 4 a.m. Sunday, a 19-year-old man was cited on a charge of minor consumption on Egan Drive.
• At about 10 a.m. Sunday, two men, ages 19 and 20, were each cited on a charge of minor consumption in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
© 2017. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us