This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3 p.m. Tuesday, Melinda Wright, 45, was arrested on a Juneau Police Department warrant charging failure to appear on a charge of interfering with a police officer in his duties in the 400 block of Seventh Street. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center on $250 bail.
• At 3:21 p.m. Wednesday, a 40-year-old woman reported a burglary in the 8200 block of Garnet Street.
• At 4:52 p.m. Wednesday, Ricardo Lynne Willard was cited and released for disorderly conduct in the 200 block of Front Street. Police say alcohol was a factor.
• At 1:27 p.m. Tuesday, a 22-year-old woman was served with a 20-day domestic violence protective order.
• At 7:09 p.m. Wednesday, a 50-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault. She was taken to LCCC. Police say alcohol was a factor.
• At 7:53 p.m. Wednesday, a 28-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault. She was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a license
• At 4:37 p.m. Wednesday, Warren Sheakley was cited for driving without a licence in the 9900 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle was impounded.
• At 5:03 p.m. Wednesday, Eric Todd Arnett, 36, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. He was taken to LCCC.
Hit and run
• At 12:49 p.m. Tuesday, a parked vehicle was involved in a hit and run in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 7:53 p.m. Wednesday, a 27-year-old man reported a package containing $185 worth of clothing was stolen from outside his front door in the 8900 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 7:01 p.m. Wednesday, a Valley gas station reported $122 worth of gasoline stolen in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
Juneau Empire ©2014. All Rights Reserved.