This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:35 a.m. Thursday, Anthony T. Dunn, 26, was arrested for assault in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway. Dunn was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:17 a.m. Friday, a 31-year-old woman reported a burglary in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive
• At 1:17 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a death in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive. The death is not considered suspicious.
• At 11:11 a.m. Friday, a 60-year-old woman reported fraudulent charges on her bank account.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At 11:27 p.m. Thursday, Giono G. Barrett was cited for sixth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance.
• At 2:52 p.m. Wednesday, a long-term domestic violence protective order was served on a 40-year-old man.
• At 8:21 p.m. Wednesday, a summons was served on a 46-year-old woman in the 4400 block of Sesame Street.
• At 3:32 p.m. Thursday, JPD served a domestic violence protective order on a 33-year-old man
• At 9:12 p.m. Wednesday, a 51-year-old woman reported her purse and its contents stolen in the 2400 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 8:36 a.m. Thursday, a 59-year-oid man reported the theft of a ring in the 800 block of 12th Street. The ring was valued at $250.
• At 12:05 p.m. Thursday, a theft was reported on Brandy Lane.
• At 3:32 p.m. Thursday, a 30-year-old man reported his cell phone stolen in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard. The phone is valued at $239.
• At 10:37 a.m. Friday, a 31-year-old woman reported the theft of $50 from her vehicle in the 2100 block of Lawson Creek Road.
• At 9:52 a.m. Friday, a 61-year-old man reported the theft of power tools in the 2300 block of Kevin Court. The tools have an estimated value of $100.
• At 2:48 p.m. Thursday, a vehicle was impounded as a traffic hazard on Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 2:58 a.m. Friday, a vehicle was impounded for safekeeping in the 8400 block of Kimberly Street.
• At 12:06 p.m. Thursday, Sterling Apel, 49, was arrested in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive on a warrant charging failure to appear.
• At 3:21 p.m. Thursday, April McVey, 36, was arrested in the 3300 block of Nowell Avenue on two warrants charging failure to appear. She was taken to LCCC.