We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:35 a.m. Thursday, Anthony T. Dunn, 26, was arrested for assault in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway. Dunn was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:17 a.m. Friday, a 31-year-old woman reported a burglary in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive
• At 1:17 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a death in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive. The death is not considered suspicious.
• At 11:11 a.m. Friday, a 60-year-old woman reported fraudulent charges on her bank account.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At 11:27 p.m. Thursday, Giono G. Barrett was cited for sixth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance.
• At 2:52 p.m. Wednesday, a long-term domestic violence protective order was served on a 40-year-old man.
• At 8:21 p.m. Wednesday, a summons was served on a 46-year-old woman in the 4400 block of Sesame Street.
• At 3:32 p.m. Thursday, JPD served a domestic violence protective order on a 33-year-old man
• At 9:12 p.m. Wednesday, a 51-year-old woman reported her purse and its contents stolen in the 2400 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 8:36 a.m. Thursday, a 59-year-oid man reported the theft of a ring in the 800 block of 12th Street. The ring was valued at $250.
• At 12:05 p.m. Thursday, a theft was reported on Brandy Lane.
• At 3:32 p.m. Thursday, a 30-year-old man reported his cell phone stolen in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard. The phone is valued at $239.
• At 10:37 a.m. Friday, a 31-year-old woman reported the theft of $50 from her vehicle in the 2100 block of Lawson Creek Road.
• At 9:52 a.m. Friday, a 61-year-old man reported the theft of power tools in the 2300 block of Kevin Court. The tools have an estimated value of $100.
• At 2:48 p.m. Thursday, a vehicle was impounded as a traffic hazard on Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 2:58 a.m. Friday, a vehicle was impounded for safekeeping in the 8400 block of Kimberly Street.
• At 12:06 p.m. Thursday, Sterling Apel, 49, was arrested in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive on a warrant charging failure to appear.
• At 3:21 p.m. Thursday, April McVey, 36, was arrested in the 3300 block of Nowell Avenue on two warrants charging failure to appear. She was taken to LCCC.