Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital
• On Jan. 23, 2011, a girl, Kendall Lyn Mulkey, weighing 10 lbs., 1 ounce, to Sandra Jean Mulkey and David Wayne Mulkey, of Juneau.
• On Jan. 24, 2011, a girl, Grace Mackenzie Dindinger, weighing 8 lbs., 5 ounces, to Tricia Marie Sine and Darren Eugene Dindinger, of Juneau.
• On Jan. 25, 2011, a boy, Jackson James Wolfe, weighing 7 lbs., 8 oz., to Gloria Rose Anderstrom and Ralph James Wolfe, of Yakutat.
• On Jan. 27, 2011, a boy, Riley Christopher Vink, weighing 9 lbs., 3 oz., to Marilyn Rae Vink and Jason Matthew Vink, of Juneau.
• On Jan. 28, 2011, a boy, Easton Chad Jones, weighing 8 lbs., 8 oz., to Megan Rae Jones and Zachary Ray Jones, of Juneau.
Recent births at the Juneau Family Health & Birth Center
• On Jan. 26, 2011, a girl, Johanna Lynne Fields, weighing 7 lbs 13 oz, to Sarah and Stanley Fields, joining siblings Abigail, Gabriella, Isaiah and Judah.
• • •
FYI birth announcements may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.
Juneau Empire ©2014. All Rights Reserved.