This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 5:21 p.m. Friday, a 35-year-old man reported a 22-year-old woman violated a protective order.
Driving without a valid license
• At 4:56 p.m. Friday, James Olivit, 32, was cited for driving without a valid license on Highland Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 6:47 p.m. Friday, Charles Dean Buggs, 76, was arrested for driving under the influence after his vehicle was involved in a crash in the 500 block of Willoughby Avenue. He was also charged with failure to submit to a chemical breath test. The vehicle he was driving was impounded. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:28 p.m. Friday, Timothy James Murphy, 52, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Egan Drive outbound. Murphy was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:15 a.m. Saturday, David James Sheakley, 36, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 1500 block of Third Street. He was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:14 a.m. Saturday, a vehicle was involved in a crash involving a road sign on Egan Drive outbound.
Operating a vehicle after consuming alcohol
• At 1:01 a.m. Saturday, a 17-year-old boy was cited for operating a vehicle after consuming alcohol in the 3400 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle he was driving was impounded. The boy was released to his parents’ custody.
• At 3:34 a.m. Saturday, a 26-year-old woman reported her purse and other items stolen in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 3:51 p.m. Friday, Christina Marie Wheaton, 31, was cited for trespassing in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:35 a.m. Saturday, Anita Annette Sheakley, 27, was cited for criminal trespass in the 5800 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:18 a.m. Saturday, Marc Alan Maki, 28, was arrested in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive for failing to appear at LCCC to serve a sentence.
Juneau Empire ©2014. All Rights Reserved.