Juneau police, fire officials and state troopers reported:
Driving while Intoxicated:
• Jared Massie, 22, was arrested at 1 a.m. Saturday near Long Run Drive for drunken driving. He was lodged at the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• Kevin David Collison, 24, was arrested at 3 a.m. Saturday near Mendenhall Loop Road for drunken driving. He was lodged at the state prison.
• A man, 33, was arrested at 4 p.m. Friday in the Mendenhall Valley for domestic violence assault. He was lodged at the state prison.
• A UPS phone system valued at $200 was reported stolen at 8 a.m. Friday near Old Dairy Road.
• A girl's bicycle was reported stolen from a front porch at 8:45 a.m. Friday near Mountainwood Circle.
• Tools, a computer, CDs and lava lamps were reported stolen from a carport at 10 a.m. Friday near North Douglas Highway.
• Forty dollars were stolen from a vehicle Thursday night near Behrends Avenue.
• CDs were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle at 2 p.m. Friday near Behrends Avenue.
• A chrome-colored Nokia cell phone was stolen Wednesday night downtown.
• A boy, 17, was arrested at 2:45 a.m. Saturday in the Juneau area for first-degree vehicle theft and driving without a license. He was lodged at the Johnson Youth Center. A boy, 17, and a boy, 15, were cited for underage drinking. They were released to their parents. The vehicle was returned to its owner.
Vandalism and criminal mischief:
• A vehicle was reported struck by a green paint ball at 4 p.m. Friday near 1 mile North Douglas Highway.
• A mailbox was reported smashed at 5 p.m. Friday near Mendenhall Boulevard.
• A vehicle was reported rifled at 8 p.m. Friday near Fifth Street downtown.
• A 1996 Dodge Intrepid was reported spray-painted at 10 p.m. Friday near Renninger Street.
• At noon Friday near Egan Drive and Mendenhall Loop Road a 1997 Jeep driven by a woman, 35, struck a 1998 Honda Civic driven by a woman, 33. The Jeep driver was cited for failing to maintain a safe distance. The Jeep had $3,000 damage, the Honda $1,000 damage.
• After hearing a report of a vehicle hitting a building, police at 4:30 p.m. Friday near Willoughby Avenue cited a man, 18, for not reporting an accident immediately.
• A 1991 Ford Protege sustained $2,000 damage in a one-vehicle accident near the McNugget intersection. The driver, a man, 27, was cited for driving without a license and released.
• A Huffy bike was turned in to police at 9 a.m. Friday.
• Two duffle bags containing food and clothing were turned in to police at 9 a.m. Friday.
Domestic violence calls: 1.
Alcohol-related calls: 3.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us