This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Driving in violation of instructional permit
• At 12:33 a.m. Tuesday, a 16-year-old boy was cited for driving in violation of his instructional permit. He was released to his mother.
Driving with a revoked license
• At 1:11 a.m. Tuesday, Clarence Stay Milton III was cited for driving while his license was revoked in the 1700 block of Douglas Highway. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:58 p.m. Monday, a 71-year-old woman reported the theft of items from her storage unit in the 5400 block of Commercial Boulevard.
• At 5:19 p.m. Monday, Angela Marie Brown, 28, was arrested for second-degree theft in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Brown was also charged with criminal trespass.
• At 5:11 a.m. Tuesday, a vehicle was impounded as a traffic hazard on Egan Drive outbound.
• At 8:32 a.m. Tuesday, a 56-year-old woman reported that a vehicle drove against the lights on a school bus in the 200 block of Fourth Street.
Juneau Empire ©2014. All Rights Reserved.