This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• Investigation continues into the theft of a dirt bike from the 5800 block of Glacier Highway at 12:39 p.m. Tuesday.
• Police are investigating the theft of fuel oil reported on the 3200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road Tuesday at 12:44 p.m.
• A 50-year-old man reported a mask worth $10 was stolen from the 6500 block of Glacier Highway Tuesday but he declined to press charges.
• Police are investigating a report of child abuse/neglect and have prepared a report for social services.
• A confidential report on suspected child abuse/neglect was taken in the Juneau area at 4:54 p.m. Tuesday.
Motor vehicle crash
• A 20-year-old woman reported her vehicle was struck while parked causing $500 damage on the 2800 block of Linda Avenue at 6:53 p.m. Tuesday.
• A 2003 Dodge Dakota driven by a 30-year-old woman and a 2007 GMC driven by a 61-year-old woman were involved in a collision on Riverside Drive. No injuries were reported. A report was taken at 6:40 p.m..
• Investigation continues into a report of an alcohol-related case of alleged criminal mischief and domestic assault on Northwood Drive at 8:07 p.m. Tuesday.
• An arrest was made on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway Tuesday at 11:06 p.m. and police continue to investigate a possible case of alcohol-related assault. A report was to follow and no suspect name was released.
Attempt to serve
• Police arrested 45-year-old Ricardo Linne Willard on the 100 block of Franklin Street at 9:509 p.m. Tuesday on an outstanding $500 police warrant for failure to report and serve a sentence for an original charge of disorderly conduct.
• Police arrested 42-year-old Randy Lee Schmidt Tuesday at 11:22 p.m. on the 3600 block of Amalga Street on an outstanding Juneau warrant for failure to report to serve a sentence on an original charge of theft.
• A 44-year-old Juneau-area woman reported at 7:14 a.m. on Wednesday that she discovered that someone used her credit card online without her authorization.
© 2017. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us