This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Driving without a license
• At 2:56 p.m. Thursday, a driver was cited for driving without a license in the 10600 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle the driver was driving was impounded.
• Thursday, Noah R. Phillips, 34, was cited for obtaining a resident sport fishing license when he did not meet Alaska’s resident status requirements.
• At 10:59 a.m. Thursday, a 54-year-old man reported fraudulent use of his checking account. The amount of alleged fraud is $126.58.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 7:15 p.m. Wednesday, Daniel Wayne White, 18, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At 11:08 a.m. Thursday, a 14-year-old boy was arrested for fourth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance. He was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:27 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle driven by an 18-year-old man and a vehicle driven by a 64-year-old woman crashed in the 3000 block of Fritz Cove Road. The man’s vehicle sustained an estimated $4,000 of damage. He was cited for failing to maintain a safe distance.
• At 7:43 p.m. Wednesday, a 53-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck while parked in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle sustained an estimated $1,500 in damage.
• At 11:07 p.m. Wednesday, a 16-year-old girl was taken into protective custody.
• At 12:45 a.m. Thursday, a summons was served on a 26-year-old man in the 100 block of Main Street.
• At 9:53 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of suspicious activity in the 8800 block of Cedar Court.
• At 3:55 p.m. Wednesday, Layna Gleaton, 24, was cited for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:41 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of a stolen external hard drive and other items belonging to the state of Alaska in the 800 block of 10th Street.
• At 4 p.m. Thursday, Mason Thomas Baker, 19, was cited for concealment of merchandise in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 6:37 p.m. Thursday, a 24-year-old woman reported her Playstation 3 and various games were stolen in the 2500 block of Scott Drive.
• At 1:49 a.m. Friday, a 31-year-old man reported the theft of a vehicle in the 100 block of Main Street. It was later recovered.
• At 6:07 p.m. Thursday, a 57-year-old woman reported a 22-year-old man broke her door in the 700 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 8:24 p.m. Thursday, a 51-year-old woman reported her door jamb was damaged during the day in the 1200 block of Ninth Street.
Juneau Empire ©2015. All Rights Reserved.