Police & Fire
This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Driving without a license
• Jennifer Ross, 26, was cited and released Tuesday for driving without a license on W. 9th Street at 1:36 p.m. The vehicle was impounded.
• Police served a domestic violence protective order Tuesday in the Juneau area on a 48-year-old man.
• Service was rendered when a 21-year-old man was served with a domestic violence protective order at 2:21 p.m. in the Juneau area.
• A domestic violence protective order was served on a 58-year-old man Tuesday at 6:38 p.m. in Juneau.
• A domestic violence protective order was served on a 42-year-old female 6:38 p.m. in Juneau.
• A domestic violence protective order was served on a 51-year-old man in Juneau, time not reported.
• Investigation began into the fraudulent use of a credit card in the Juneau area.
• A 17 year-old girl who was reported as a runaway Tuesday at 2:52 p.m. was later located.
• Police are investigating alleged suspicious activity reported at 8:11 p.m. on the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• A 42-year-old man reported his 2003 Chevy pickup truck was stolen by a 26-year-old man on the 2800-block of Postal Way. It was later located. Police say the incident was alcohol related.
Juneau Empire ©2015. All Rights Reserved.