We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:02 p.m. a 29-year-old person was arrested for violating a domestic violence protective order. The person was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:50 p.m. Wednesday, a 25-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence criminal mischief and domestic violence reckless endangerment. The person was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a valid license
• At 2:09 p.m. Wednesday, Hans Eric Backhaus, 41, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 100 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 6:33 p.m. Wednesday, Felicia Marie Price, 22 was cited for driving without a license on Glacier Highway. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:22 a.m. Thursday, Timothy John Cashen, 26, was cited for driving without a valid license on Egan Drive outbound. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 11:23 p.m. Thursday, Omar Enrique Campos, 33, was cited for driving without a license in the 3500 block of Douglas Highway. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 11:23 a.m. Friday, Lisa Smith, 19, was cited for driving without a license in the 1300 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 1:41 a.m. Friday, Daniel Thomas Finochio, 19, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Egan Drive outbound. He was taken to LCCC. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 5:53 p.m. Thursday, a 66-year-old woman reported unauthorized charges on her credit card.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 5:43 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle driven by a 36-year-old woman and a vehicle driven by a 22-year-old man crashed on Glacier Highway. The man was cited for basic speed. Both vehicles were towed privately from the scene.
• At 4:31 p.m. Wednesday, a 20-day stalking protective order was served on a 48-year-old man.
• At 4:36 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 35-year-old woman.
• At 6:37 p.m. Wednesday, a 30-year-old woman reported a theft in the 5800 block of North Street.
• At 7:46 a.m. Thursday, a 56-year-old man reported the theft of 20 CDs stolen from his vehicle on Forest Lane. The CDs have an estimated value of $200.
• At 2:19 p.m. Thursday, Travis Richards, 18, was cited for theft in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:21 p.m. Thursday, a 37-year-old woman reported the theft of heating fuel in the 4000 block of Delta drive.
• At 8:39 p.m. Thursday, a 69-year-old woman reported the theft of heating fuel in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• Friday, Charles E. Bledsoe, 55, was issued a summons for four counts of unsworn falsification. The summons also charged him with taking a big game animal without a big game guide, unlawful possession and transportation, possession of an unsealed brown bear and four counts of failing to obtain non-resident metal locking tags.
• At 5:56 a.m. Thursday, a 48-year-old woman reported a window on her residence broken in the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 8:08 a.m. Thursday, a vehicle was impounded for blocking the roadway on Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 8:40 p.m. Wednesday, William Allen Milton Jr., 18, was arrested on an outstanding warrant on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. He was also cited as a minor consuming alcohol. He was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 10:06 a.m. Thursday, Andrew Singh, 51, was arrested in the 2700 block of Sherwood Lane on an outstanding warrant issued for failing to pay a fine and failing to comply with alcohol screening. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:43 p.m. Thursday, Dawn Marie Land, 30, was arrested in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway on two warrants issued for failure to appear. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:44 p.m. Thursday, Anthony Don Reyes, 20, was arrested in the 2200 block of Trout Street on a warrant issued for failure to appear. He was taken to LCCC.