This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:02 p.m. a 29-year-old person was arrested for violating a domestic violence protective order. The person was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:50 p.m. Wednesday, a 25-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence criminal mischief and domestic violence reckless endangerment. The person was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a valid license
• At 2:09 p.m. Wednesday, Hans Eric Backhaus, 41, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 100 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 6:33 p.m. Wednesday, Felicia Marie Price, 22 was cited for driving without a license on Glacier Highway. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:22 a.m. Thursday, Timothy John Cashen, 26, was cited for driving without a valid license on Egan Drive outbound. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 11:23 p.m. Thursday, Omar Enrique Campos, 33, was cited for driving without a license in the 3500 block of Douglas Highway. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 11:23 a.m. Friday, Lisa Smith, 19, was cited for driving without a license in the 1300 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 1:41 a.m. Friday, Daniel Thomas Finochio, 19, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Egan Drive outbound. He was taken to LCCC. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 5:53 p.m. Thursday, a 66-year-old woman reported unauthorized charges on her credit card.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 5:43 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle driven by a 36-year-old woman and a vehicle driven by a 22-year-old man crashed on Glacier Highway. The man was cited for basic speed. Both vehicles were towed privately from the scene.
• At 4:31 p.m. Wednesday, a 20-day stalking protective order was served on a 48-year-old man.
• At 4:36 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 35-year-old woman.
• At 6:37 p.m. Wednesday, a 30-year-old woman reported a theft in the 5800 block of North Street.
• At 7:46 a.m. Thursday, a 56-year-old man reported the theft of 20 CDs stolen from his vehicle on Forest Lane. The CDs have an estimated value of $200.
• At 2:19 p.m. Thursday, Travis Richards, 18, was cited for theft in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:21 p.m. Thursday, a 37-year-old woman reported the theft of heating fuel in the 4000 block of Delta drive.
• At 8:39 p.m. Thursday, a 69-year-old woman reported the theft of heating fuel in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• Friday, Charles E. Bledsoe, 55, was issued a summons for four counts of unsworn falsification. The summons also charged him with taking a big game animal without a big game guide, unlawful possession and transportation, possession of an unsealed brown bear and four counts of failing to obtain non-resident metal locking tags.
• At 5:56 a.m. Thursday, a 48-year-old woman reported a window on her residence broken in the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 8:08 a.m. Thursday, a vehicle was impounded for blocking the roadway on Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 8:40 p.m. Wednesday, William Allen Milton Jr., 18, was arrested on an outstanding warrant on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. He was also cited as a minor consuming alcohol. He was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 10:06 a.m. Thursday, Andrew Singh, 51, was arrested in the 2700 block of Sherwood Lane on an outstanding warrant issued for failing to pay a fine and failing to comply with alcohol screening. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:43 p.m. Thursday, Dawn Marie Land, 30, was arrested in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway on two warrants issued for failure to appear. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:44 p.m. Thursday, Anthony Don Reyes, 20, was arrested in the 2200 block of Trout Street on a warrant issued for failure to appear. He was taken to LCCC.
Juneau Empire ©2015. All Rights Reserved.