This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:29 p.m. Friday, Kenneth Charles butts, 39 was arrested for assault in the 6500 block of Glacier highway. He was also charged with criminal mischief. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving without a license
• At 1:10 a.m. Saturday, Michael David Laflin, 49, was cited for driving without a license in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:29 a.m. Saturday, Paul Michael Simpson, 22, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Glacier Highway. He was taken to LCCC. His vehicle was impounded.
Minor operating a vehicle after consuming
• At 1:09 a.m. Saturday, a 16-year-old boy was arrested for operating a vehicle after consuming alcohol. He was released to the custody of his parents. His vehicle was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:35 p.m. Friday, a 28-year-old man reported his vehicle was truck while parked in the 1000 block of Salmon Creek Lane. The damage is estimated at $500.
• At 9:09 p.m. Friday, a summons was served on a 49-year-old man in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:12 a.m. Saturday, a 52-year-old man reported several beers were stolen from outside his residence in the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 11:17 p.m. Friday, Akira Uehara, 25, was arrested in the 200 block of Front Street on a warrant charging failure to appear.