This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:20 p.m. Sunday, Joshua Aaron Lewis, 20, was arrested for criminal mischief in the 300 block of Village Street. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 11:55 a.m. Monday, a 28-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:38 p.m. Sunday, George Obert, 46, was arrested for driving under the influence in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. He was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:11 p.m. Sunday, a vehicle driven by a 30-year-old woman and a vehicle driven by a 30-year-old man crashed on Egan Drive inbound. One person was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital for evaluation. The woman was cited for careless driving. The woman’s car sustained an estimated $1,500 damage. The man’s car was totaled.
• At 5:09 p.m. Sunday, a parked vehicle was struck by another vehicle on Duran Court. The vehicles sustained a combined $1,500 in estimated damage.
• At 7:19 p.m. Sunday, a 33-year-old man was cited for careless driving on Egan Drive outbound.