This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 6:39 p.m. Wednesday, a 48-year-old man reported he was assaulted by a 39-year-old man in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 11:37 p.m. Thursday, Bernard E. Schwieterman, 56, was arrested for third-degree assault in the 2100 block of Lawson Creek Road. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 5:38 p.m. Wednesday, a 28-year-old woman reported a 28-year-old man violated conditions of a domestic violence protective order.
• At 6:05 p.m. Wednesday, a 40-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was also arrested on an outstanding warrant charging failure to appear for an arraignment. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 5:26 a.m. Thursday, a 27-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence assault. The person was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a license
• At 10:37 p.m. Wednesday, Breanna M. Rowan, 23, was cited for driving without a license in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 11:26 p.m. Thursday, Konstantin Nikolaevich Khomyakov, 22, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 2900 block of Riverside Drive. He was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 5:26 a.m. Thursday, Beverley Seanne Jackson, 19, was cited in the 700 block of Willoughby Avenue as a minor consuming alcohol
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:28 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle driven by a 47-year-old woman crashed with a vehicle driven by a 61-year-old man in the 700 block of Ninth Street. The vehicles sustained an estimated $1,000 in combined damage.
• At 1 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic-violence protective order was served on a 14-year-old boy.
• At 5:27 p.m. Wednesday, a summons was served on a 24-year-old man in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
• At 12:28 p.m. Thursday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 14-year-old boy.
• At 7:42 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 41-year-old man.
• At 3:43 p.m. Wednesday, a 51-year-old man reported the theft of a iPod Touch.
• At 6:49 p.m. Wednesday, a 38-year-old woman reported a shoplifter in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 7:20 a.m. Thursday, a 21-year-old man reported the theft of 20 gallons of fuel from a business on Cessna Drive.
• At 3:46 p.m. Thursday, a 31-year-old woman reported the theft of liquor from a business in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 4:02 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle was impounded for safekeeping in the 3400 block of Glacier Highway.
Friday, Knute J. Felipe Jr., 36, was arrested on two outstanding warrants charging failure to appear. He was also charged with sixth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance. Felipe was taken to LCCC.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us