Recent births at Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Feb. 23, 2011, a daughter, Chloe Lynn Marie Lloyd, weighing 8 lbs., to Krystal and Joshua Lloyd and sibling Wade of Haines.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Feb. 14, 2011, a son, Alonzo Anthony Berg, weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz., to Carmelita Ciaramaglia and Kristian Jay Berg.
• On Feb. 15, 2011, a son, Kale David Smith, weighing 6 lbs. 13 oz., to Delilah Mae Marie Bernaldo and Scott David Smith.
• On Feb. 15, 2011, a son, Elijah Nethaniel Mazon, weighing 7 lbs., to Samantha Rose Dawson.
• On Feb. 17, 2011, a daughter, Alana Evelyn Schroeder Nguyen, weighing 8 lbs. 3 oz., to Eve Wangmo Schroeder.
• On Feb. 17, 2011, a daughter, Angelique Andes Revestir, weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz., to Mary Gretta Navarro and Dicks Lolendres Revestir.
• On Feb. 18, 2011, a son, Ayden Quinn Sangster, weighing 8 lbs. 4 oz., to Cierra Coren Davies and Orlen Ifurong Sangster.
• On Feb. 20, 2011, a son, Kaiser Schmitz, weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz., to Crystal and Ian Walker Schmitz.
FYI birth announcements may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.