We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:14 p.m. Friday, Christopher George Wagstaff, 40, was arrested for violating conditions of release in the 2500 block of Douglas Highway. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:38 a.m. Saturday, Alice Robin Shaquanie, 32 was arrested for violating conditions of a stalking protective order in the 200 block of Front Street. Shaquanie was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:16 p.m. Friday, Donald William Abbot Jr., 34, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:27 a.m. Saturday, a 21-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence assault. The person was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:43 a.m. Saturday, a 28-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence assault. The person was taken to LCCC.
Driving while license suspended
• At 12:45 a.m. Saturday, Matthew Daniels, 25, was cited on Egan Drive inbound for driving while his license was suspended. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:23 a.m. Saturday, Danielle Lynn Duncan, 32, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 2500 block of Fritz Cove Road. She was taken to LCCC. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 1:17 a.m. Saturday, Steven Robert Eberhardt, 20, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol on Glacier Highway.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:56 p.m. Friday, a 55-year-old woman reported her vehicle was struck while parked.
• At 3:51 p.m. Friday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 31-year-old woman.
• At 1:30 p.m. Friday, approximately $200 of clothing was reported stolen from The Closet in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 10:29 p.m. Friday, a 31-year-old man reported the theft of approximately $20 of gas from his vehicle’s gas tank in the 300 block of 11th Street.
• At 10:56 p.m. Friday, Anthony Dunn was arrested for unlawful contact on Egan Drive outbound. Dunn was taken to LCCC.