This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:17 p.m. Tuesday, Walter Byron Benedict, 42, was arrested for assault in the 200 block of Gastineau Avenue. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:11 p.m. Tuesday, a 35-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence assault. The person was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:44 p.m. Tuesday, a 30-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence assault. The person was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a valid driver’s license
• At 5 p.m. Tuesday, Stephen Dybdahl, 28, was cited for driving without a valid driver’s license in the 9100 block of James Boulevard. He was also cited for having an expired registration. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At 2:44 p.m. Tuesday, Max Heinz Tarquino, 31, was arrested for second-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance in the 9200 block of Bonnett Way. He was also charged with driving while license revoked. He also had an outstanding warrant against him. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 2:44 p.m. Tuesday, Vanessa Marie Anderson, 27, was arrested for second-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance in the 9200 block of Bonnett Way. Anderson was also charged with tampering with evidence.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:02 p.m. Tuesday, a vehicle driven by a 56-year-old man struck a parked vehicle on Ferry Way.
• At 4:21 p.m. Tuesday, JPD reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 62-year-old man.
• At 7:17 p.m. Tuesday, a 21-year-old woman reported her jacket stolen in the 2800 block of Riverside Drive. The jacket has an estimated value of $150.
• At 9:16 p.m. Tuesday, Oscar Lawrence Snell Jr., 39, was arrested for theft in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Snell was taken to LCCC.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us